Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 from 2010: Cardigans and Skirts

Cardigans and Skirts are essential to my every day life. I seriously don't know what I would do without them. Before this year I only shopped at Anthropologie for cardigans or skirts. Even when I surfed the website I would only look at cardigans and skirts. Crazy! I can't believe I did that haha. I knew Anthropologie held beautiful shoes (tomorrow's post) but I couldn't afford them. I didn't know about the Anthro blog community for all the great sale posts, so I was clueless. Cardigans are pretty much my weakness..I guess so are skirts too. I was kind of forced to wear skirts because I'm a Baptist and I went to a Baptist church/school and currently go to a Baptist college so skirts are required. Don't get me wrong, I love pants but skirts make me feel pretty and girly so no rebellion from skirts here! Unfortunately, I can't find any worthy highlight pics of my wearing any of these items, but if I find any I'll update this post.



  • Sculpted Anemone Cardigan
  • Dwarf Quince Cardigan
  • Pick a Bunch Cardigan
  • Remaining Lilies Cardigan
  • Field Game Cardigan
  • Clinging Blossoms Cardigan
  • Precious Materials Cardigan
  • Blooming Lattice Cardigan
  • Felted Lei Cardigan (retrieved from an EA community member!)
  • Cartography Cardigan


  • Fluttering Pencil Skirt
  • Marston Sweater Skirt
  • Acting Out Skirt
  • Tria Sweater Skirt
  • Higgledy Piggledy Skirt
  • Peppered & Striped Skirt
  • In the Trees Skirt
  • Air Mail Skirt
  • Aniseed Skirt
  • Fennel Flower Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment