Saturday, December 4, 2010

Spotted: Anthropologie on Disney Channel and a Question


I have the Clinging Blossoms Cardigan in the navy/yellow colorway and love it! The colorway I have was also worn on Glee by the fabulous Emma Pillsbury shown below. I spotted this cardigan on Sonny Monroe from Sonny With a Chance on the episode "Sonny With a 100% Chance of Meddling."




Now on to my question. I bought these booties on Ebay yesterday and I remember trying them on at my local store a year or two ago. I don't know why I didn't buy them on the spot because they're everything I love about fall/winter: booties, tweed, and buttons! Can somebody please ID the name of these booties as they appeared on the website? I'm desperately looking for the reviews page but can't find it anywhere! Maybe this item is too old and the reviews page is nonexistent? Hopefully not! I appreciate all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment