Thursday, December 16, 2010

OOTD: ♫Oh Christmas Tria, Oh Christmas Tria♫ + A Present for Me!


When I got home from driving back from school after my last final, I was surprised with a little box from my favorite store. I'm so pleased to be one of the lucky ones who received this bangle to promote Anthro's new accessories store!




I've been waiting for this skirt to go on sale ever since I first saw it in a store before it hit the website. Luckily, I snagged one in my size when it went on sale and an added bonus, I was able to get a price adjustment today because of the amazing, caught-off-guard additional 25% off sale promotion at Anthro! So instead of paying $128, I paid just over $50! What a steal for a perfect skirt. I also noticed that I'm wearing Anthro from head to toe today haha..I honestly don't know how I lived without this store.

In This Outfit:
Top: Anthro Loosely Looped Tee
Skirt: Anthro Tria Sweater Skirt
Tights: Anthro Minuet in 3/4 Tights
Shoes: Anthro Rensselaer T-straps





No comments:

Post a Comment