Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OOTD: Higgledy Perennial


Sorry that I have to stand on a chair to take pix of my outfit. Tacky, I know..but it's the price to pay when I'm at college with no full length mirror lying around. I should've gotten one, but by the time I realized I needed one there wasn't much time left in the semester so I decided to keep on keepin on without one. Thankfully tomorrow is my last day of finals so that means I GET TO GO HOME!!! The best part about the end of this semester is that it's my very last one in the dorm forever because a friend and I are moving off campus! I'm super ecstatic! And you bet I'll have a full length mirror there! 

(Click on the pictures to make them bigger)








In This Outfit
Cardigan: Ruehl
Top: Anthro Perennial Plot Shirt
Skirt: Anthro Higgledy Piggledy Skirt
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment