Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10 from 2010: Tops

I'ved loved Anthropologie for a long time, but this past summer has been the catapult that hurled me into the biggest obsession of my life. I would grab pieces here and there, but Anthropologie took over my wardrobe in an exciting way. Here is the first of my Top 10 from 2010 editions of my favorite pieces from this year. Below are some highlights of my wearing some tops from this year. Enjoy!


  • Bianka Blouse
  • Muted Lavendar Top
  • Three Rivers Top
  • Loosely Looped Tee (all colors)
  • Dewbud Tee (both colors)
  • Buds & Bunches Tee
  • Lariat Laced Tank
  • Perennial Plot Shirt
  • Blooming Brilliance Blouse
  • Stripes & Light Tee
Formal night on the cruise: Blooming Brilliance Blouse
     Tired of walking: Lariat Laced Tank
    Practicing my dance moves: Buds & Bunches Tee
    My mom's 60th Birthday: Bianka Blouse
    

1 comment:

  1. This is great...I'm doing a similar run of posts, and one of the items I'm not covering is Tops! I have half of the ones you featured, and they are also some of my favorite pieces. Bianka is #1 though!

    ReplyDelete