Thursday, December 2, 2010

OOTD: Rugby stripes and python

I love mixing patterns because it gives my outfits a sense of interest. I don't care if people think I'm crazy...at least they're looking! Some people have rules of mixing patterns like the colors need to be in the same family or mix a bigger pattern with a smaller pattern. For me, I just mix whatever looks good to me. I mostly use the latter rule just so I don't look like a kaleidoscope of mess, but sometimes I feel crazy bold. This outfit is pretty normal to me and you can see that I'm using rule 2 with the big rugby striped print and the micro python print. I love how the colors go as well.






Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Tank: Anthropologie Buds and Bunches Tee
Leggings: Express Python Leggings
Boots: Bowtied Beauty Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment