Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolutions

I never do resolutions because I feel so restrained and they never work out. These resolutions are still possibilities, but I think I'm going to try a month to month basis so I don't stress myself knowing that I can't do this or I have to do that for a whole year. I really want to do a "no ___ for a year" because my cousin just accomplished no chocolate for a year. How she did it I have no idea. On top of that, the year before she did no pop. I admire her and wish that I could say that I've done something for a whole year. I love new beginnings so here's to a better life. 2011 should be a good year for me since I'm graduating college, Lord willing. I know that there is a lot in store for me and I can't wait to see what God has planned for me in 2011!

Get closer to God
No pop (this one probably won't last)
Pick out my outfit the night before
Eat vegetables every day
Work out 3 times a week
Save money
Only buy things that I absolutely love

No comments:

Post a Comment