Friday, January 21, 2011

OOTD: Dagmar

This is my very first shirtdress from Anthropologie. I used to only buy dresses for special occasions and holidays. The print of this dress caught my attention and I was on the fence about purchasing it but once I tried it on I was smitten even though there were a lot of things that went wrong. The sizing was a bit off for me. I had to size up to an 8 to fit my bust and the arms were tight on my normal size as well. Another con is the length is longer than I like being a shorter girl, but I solved the problem by wearing heels despite wanting to wear boots with it. Despite the cons, I'm happy with this sale purchase.  



In This Outfit:
Shirt: Anthro Dagmar Shirtdress
Tank: Forever 21
Shoes: Miz Mooz
Necklace: Betsy Johnson

2 comments:

  1. The red looks great on you! Fabulous heels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your Anthroholic Outfit post and stopped by to say Hello!

    The color of the Dagmar is just perfect for you. And I love the shoes with the dress.

    I never was a fan of the shirtdress until I started shopping Anthro Online.

    ReplyDelete