Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anthro Fitting Room Reviews

I don't have much time to go into detail with these reviews, so I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

Femme Trench Jacket::Style #20230041::$188::Size 4
I definitely could have sized down in this trench. It was roomy, so I had to belt it tighter than I liked. I don't own a trench this color, and although this trench has lovely details I wouldn't buy it for myself.




Autumn Obi Top::Style #19234814::Now $69.95::Size 4
This top on the other hand is amazing! It fits me like a glove and would get it in a heartbeat if it weren't for that price. Darn you, Anna Sui!



Beneath The Surface Shell::Style# 19285527::Now $49.95::Size 2
I loved this top online but sadly the real life version did nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment