Monday, January 31, 2011

Spotted: Anthropologie on Disney Channel, One Tree Hill, and What Not To Wear

I admit it...I'm too lazy to take pictures of my outfits. I only go to school 3 days a week so I only have 3 outfits that are even worthy of taking pictures of but when I'm done with classes all I want to do is go to my apartment and sit on our ♫ big comfy couch ♫ (loved that show!). I'll try harder to stay in my outfit before I change into my lounge wear. For now, here are some sightings I spotted on TV.

The first is the Aniseed Skirt seen on Good Luck Charlie. This sighting was kind of heartbreaking because, well..you'll see.







 Am I the only one who thinks ripping and muddifying this skirt is a tragedy?! The horror!!




 Here Harper from Wizards of Waverly Place is wearing the Pionus Cardigan


 Milly from One Tree Hill is wearing the Precious Materials Cardigan, yay!



Last, here's the Beneath the Surface Shell seen on What Not to Wear. I almost bought this top, but decided to save my money instead. I reviewed this top here.


2 comments:

  1. No, the tragedy is how awful the Aniseed skirt looks on her in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree Lauren! The Aniseed skirt isn't the most flattering fit on her. There were other pix that I could've posted but decided not to for her benefit.

    ReplyDelete