Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OOTD: Scalloped Dots and Loosely Looped

I must rave about Polyvore for a slight minute because it has helped me in so many ways this year. One of my new year's resolutions is to pick my outfits the night before. A couple of summers ago I was determined to make my own lookbook. I physically made outfits from my closet and then took pictures of them. This process was so time consuming, stressful, and ineffective. Out of the 30 outfits I made I probably wore like 2 of them! 

Polyvore has pretty much changed my life. Ever since I became an Anthropologie fanatic it's been super easy to locate pictures of my items to clip to my Polyvore. Making outfits is so much fun and I can do it whenever I have free time. Sadly before Polyvore came into my life I would wake up and look at my closet full of clothes and could never find anything to wear. I started to get lazy and go for comfort instead of style ah! 

Every night I pick an outfit from my Polyvore sets and it has cut down my getting ready time and spiked my personal style. This morning I woke up late and was freaking out but thankfully I had an outfit picked out so I was able to get ready in about 20 minutes! Needless to say, if you don't have a Polyvore account GET ONE! It will seriously change your life. It's like the virtual closet that Cher from Clueless has. I've always wanted her revolving closet, but now I feel Polyvore is way better!



In This Outfit:
Top: Anthro Loosely Looped Tee
Skirt: Anthro Scalloped Dots Skirt
Belt: Anthro Feather-Clasped Belt
Boots: Anthro Loose Rein Boots

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to sell your Anthropologie Feather-Clasped Belt by chance? I'm in dire need of one for a dress! Please contact me at Jayvue@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete