Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OOTD: Field of Remaining Lilies


When the Field Skirt came out I was automatically drawn to the gold version. For some reason all of a sudden deep mustard yellow has been a color that has lured me in. When this skirt went on sale I didn't know if I should get it because I already own the Marston Sweater Skirt and the Hellebore Sweater Skirt. I got advice and realized that this color is becoming a neutral in my wardrobe because it seriously goes with so many colors so I decided to pounce on it. I'm sooo glad that I did because I'm in love with this seasonless piece and can't wait to wear it in so many other different ways.





In This Outfit:
Cardigan: Anthro Remaining Lilies Cardi
Skirt: Anthro Field Skirt
Tights: Anthro Zipping By Tights
Shoes: Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment