Monday, June 14, 2010

My Life in Anthropologie



I love seeing celebrities wearing pieces from my fave store, Anthropologie, such as Emma Pillsbury, Quinn Fabray, and Rachel Barry from Glee! As I was looking at all the awesome clothes that they were wearing I thought to myself, "I wonder what anthro pieces people would see of me wearing in my pictures!" so I decided to go through all my facebook pictures (since those are the special ones that I feel worthy of posting lol) to see what made it on the internet! So here it goes..my life in anthropologie..




This sweater by Sparrow is probably my first purchase ever from Anthropologie. I absolutely love this sweater, but unfortunately it shrunk because my dad put it in the dryer.. =(




The first pic is of me at my cousin's wedding in California wearing the Rosettes-and-Ruffles Dress. In the 2nd pic I also wore this dress with floral tights from anthro (similar here) at a valentine's banquet at school.






In the first pic I am wearing the Bombast & Cymbal Skirt on my 21st birthday to see Hairspray! The 2nd pic is me wearing the same skirt paired with the Parted Petals Cardigan downtown Chicago for my cousin's birthday.







Here I am with my good friend Mark celebrating our 4.0's that we both got for the semester. I'm wearing the lovely Pictureshow Dress by Tracy Reese.


Here I am celebrating my Grandpa's promotion to Heaven in the Corey Lynn Calter Bengal Stripe Skirt.


Here I'm wearing a gorgeous layered capelet by Sleeping On Snow (similar here and here) at a valentine's banquet at my school sophomore year.

This has got to be my all-time favorite coat (and I love me a good coat). I'm enjoying the beautiful downtown Chicago in the Straumur Jacket by Floreat.


And last but not least, here I am sleeping on my friend's bed at college wearing my fave Herringbone Tights. I love this pic because I look kinda dead haha.


So there you have it! You've seen me in my every day life wearing fantastic pieces of clothing from a fantastic store that makes my heart flutter.


Note: If you know the names of the pieces that I didn't label please comment and let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment