Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm New At This So Bear With Me...

So I decided to start this blog because I LOVE fashion beyond words and I figured it was about time to express my love to the world..or whomever finds time out of their busy schedules to read what I have to say.

I receive many compliments on my outfits, clothes, shoes, etc. and I want to be able to share how I style outfits, where I buy my clothes and such, and fashion tips and tricks.

I am going to start off with telling all of you my favorite stores/brands so you can see where I am as a style point so here we go!

Note: These are obviously not all of them, but what I can think of at the moment.

Stores:

Anthropologie (My all-time favorite store)
Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack
Neiman Marcus/Neiman Marcus Last Call
Urban Outfitters
Ruehl (Too bad it's out of business!)
Lacoste
True Religion

Shoe Designers:

Jeffrey Campbell
Irregular Choice
Poetic License
Steve Madden (I decided to put him here instead of under stores)
Seychelles
Kenzie/Bobbi Blu
Frye

Clothing Designers:

Tracy Reese
Robert Rodriguez
Pencey
Alice & Olivia
Nanette Lepore
Burberry
Betsey Johnson
3.1 Phillip Lim
Milly
Elizabeth and James
Zac Posen

So there you have it! This is my unofficial list. Let me know what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment