Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Styled: Gathering Breeze Dress

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. There's no excuse. I promise I'll try harder. That aside, my motivation for fashion has kicked in full force due to the crisp weather outside which only means one thing: FALL IS COMING! Fall is my all time favorite fashion season because I get to pull out my leather boots, cardigans, scarves, tights, and jackets. Summer just doesn't cut it for me because I don't care what I'm wearing as long as I have as little on as possible because of the heat! Layering is my fave especially since I get to do it about 8 or 9 months out of the year.

I recently purchased the Gathering Breeze Dress on sale due to the hype that it has been getting and the simplistic, vintage beauty of the dress itself. I was inspired to create Polyvore sets when I read Tulip219's request on Roxy's Weekly EA Community Anthro reviews post for fall styling options for this dress.

Below are four sets that I created with pieces that I own. Hope you enjoy!

Set 1

Gathering Breeze 1



Set 2

Gathering Breeze 2



Set 3

Gathering Breeze 3



Set 4

Gathering Breeze 4


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Ally! They're all terrific - really creative and unexpected. I was actually wondering if the Bouquet of Roses Heels would work with the dress (since I have them), and now, thanks to your help, I can see that they will look really cute with it! I also like the pairing with the Elodie cardigan - gives the dress a whole different feel.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to put these together! :)

    ReplyDelete