Monday, November 29, 2010

OOTD: Thanksgiving

Here is my first official Outfit Of The Day post! I'm so excited as I've been wanting to post my outfits but had no good way to take pix. I know these pix aren't the best and I wish I had someone to take them for me or a camera stand, but this will have to do! I have a couple more OOTDs from last week that I will post later this week. I love mixing patterns and hate matching. I like my outfits to be interesting and eclectic. With this outfit I'm mixing patterns and textures. Floral and stripes are my fave mix of patterns and I'm intrigued by the mix of chiffon, wool, and leather. Hope you enjoy my Thanksgiving outfit!




In this outfit:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: A boutique in Milwaukee
Tights: Anthropologie
Belt: Bebe
Frenchi Elixir Houndstooth Coat: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment